- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. One must be respectful of other members at all times. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Being respectful is showing politeness or deference, and is characterized by acknowledging the feelings and interests of the other members.
- Rudeness is deliberately being discourteous, impolite, rough in manners or behavior, harsh, or ungentle. Rudeness is the (apparent) disrespect and failure to behave within the context of the forum.
- A personal attack is when a person substitutes abusive remarks for evidence when examining another person's claims or comments. It will be considered a personal attack when a person starts referencing a supposed flaw or weakness in an individual's personality, beliefs, lifestyle, convictions or principles, and use it as a debate tactic or as a means of avoiding discussion of the relevance or truthfulness the person's statement.
- An inflammatory post is any post made intending to arouse anger, hostility, belligerence, passion, etc.
- Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". Users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts. Members should not type using "texting" or "txt spk" as if on their cell phone (example: OK RLY? R U SRS??/!).
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the Private message system to spam other members.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- The mordhausmania.yuku.com team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Members may not moderate threads and/or other members under any circumstance. If there is a problem, it must be reported to and be addressed by an Administrator or Moderators. Members can contact us via clicking on our names by our posts.
You should never give out your mordhausmania.yuku.com password to anyone. We can not and will not take responsibility if you disclose this information to anyone else.
All signatures should not exceed the following size limits. You may have both text and images:
- For text signatures: may be up to 400 chars, font sizes above 2 are not allowed, with a maximum of 8 total lines including blank lines.
- For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size
- Animated images in sigs are not allowed
Punishments for any rule breaking:
The first time will be a warning.
Second time will be a 3 day ban.
Third time will be a 2 week ban.
Fourth time is a perma ban with IP's blocked.